Dear Friends & Readers,
Get ready for some shopping this weekend. I have some gift suggestions for men and women to make your Valentine’s Day Celebration special!
- Diptyque Rose Candle: It smells amazing and burns for 52 hours. Totally worth the indulgence.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse: great for the skin and even for the hair. The smells reminds me of the summer.
- Mason Pearson Brush: this should be mandatory for anyone with wavy curly hair. Best Brush Ever!
- Hanky Panky Underwear: Panty lines are a thing of the past but I am not a fan of G-strings. Thank Goodness for Hanky Panky.
- Art of Shaving Kit: The just opened a store on the Upper West side and their products looks and smell marvellous.
- Acqua di Parma Colonia: One of the best smelling people I know wears this. Made in Italy at its best.
- Kiehls Super Fluid UV Defense: it’s like CYA just for the face!
Enjoy and have a great Valentine’s Day!